Katy Perry Pre-Grammy Salute To Industry Icons


Katy Perry looks gorgeous as she arrives at the Pre-Grammy Gala and Salute To Industry Icons party at the Beverly Hilton on Saturday (February 12) in Beverly Hills, Calif.The 26-year-old pop star will be performing at the Grammy Awards tomorrow where she is also nominated for four awards – including Album of the Year.“Tomorrow is Grammy’s & boy oh boy do I have a very special performance ready for you. CLUE: The theme is looooooovvvvveeee” Katy tweeted.Katy is wearing a Nicolas Jebran haute couture dress, Jimmy Choo heels, Adeler earrings and ring, Sutra bracelets, and a Judith Leiber clutch.

Russell Brand revealed his ‘ordinary’ marriage to Katy Perry when he hosted long-running US sketch show Saturday Night Live.Mr Katy Perry, who was dressed up as an old lady wearing granny pants for a sketch called A Spot of Tea, said: “It’s nice to be married to Katy Perry but you’d be surprised how ordinary the marriage is.“The other day I was wearing a shirt and she said, ‘Are you wearing that shirt out?’ And it was not a proper question, it was like she meant, ‘Get it off’.“And I had to take it off.“Then the other day she lent my car to her brother without asking and I was going to get angry but then I thought that’s such a lovely normal problem to have. My wife lent my car to her brother.“When I think of the problems I used to have which were much more like, ‘Russell, the police are at the door – flush the drugs down the toilet, they’ve got sniffer dogs with them!’”In other sketches on the show, Brand played a redneck called Gregory Evans, was a co-star in a made up British crime movie and played a British King angrily screaming at his chef.

Labels:

Makasih