Billy Ray Cyrus regrets Hannah Montana show, “I’d take it back in a second”


Billy Ray Cyrus hit the headlines with a big confession: “Hannah Montana Show ruined my family.” Miley Cyrus’ dad tells GQ magazine, “Hannah Montana” “destroyed my family….. I’d take it back in a second. For my family to be here and just be everybody okay, safe and sound and happy and normal, would have been fantastic.” While you may think it’s easier to admit this after making tones of money, he assures not having touched his 18-year-old daughter’s earnings. “I’m proud to say to this day I’ve never made one commissioned dollar, or dime, off of my daughter.” Billy thinks Miley is in danger. “I’m scared for her. She’s got a lot of people around her that’s putting her in a great deal of danger. I want to get her sheltered from the storm.”Miley may show a picture-perfect of a grown-up with nearly all the things a teenager desires: money, beauty and fame. However, her father tells it isn’t so. Better late than never.

Labels:

Makasih