Jennifer Aniston: ‘My family believe gossip’


Jennifer Aniston has revealed that her family still listen to rumours about her love life. The 42-year-old actress said that she avoids reading gossip about herself, but admitted that she is forced to deal with it when her family start quizzing her. She told Britain’s S magazine, “You stay as far away from it as possible and just try to deal with the emails and phone calls from your mother, saying, ‘Are you adopting?’ ‘No, Mum.’ ‘Are you dating somebody?’ ‘No, Mum.’ ‘Well, Aunt Jean thinks…’ ‘No.’ ‘Are you getting married at Oprah’s?’ ‘An eight million dollar wedding?’ ‘No. I told you. Don’t believe it.’ “So the only way I’m really privy to it is when I have to, sort of, field questions from my family members, because for some reason they still believe it’s true.”

Labels:

Makasih