Ranvir Singh Scores Priyanka Chopra Cousin as Lady Love Co-star in Second Film


Bollywood's newest heartthrob, Ranvir Singh will romance Priyanka Chopra's cousin, Parineeti Chopra, in his second film, Ladies vs Ricky Bahl. The film headlines Ranvir and his Band Baaja Baarat co-star Anushka Sharma.

Parineeti, who has been a part of the YRF's Promotions and PR team for the past one year, will make her debut in Ladies vs Ricky Bahl as part of the customary 3 film deal with the production house.

Parineeti got the big break following a one-off chance to audition for the film; she impressed both Maneesh and Aditya Chopra and was immediately cast for a role as one of the "ladies" who fall prey to the smooth talking guile of Ricky Bahl.

"I think Parineeti was phenomenal in her video test. I had no doubts that I wanted her in my film. In fact, when I worked on the script, I had her at the back of my mind, having interacted with her while she was in office", said director Maneesh Sharma.

Parineeti, an avid Twitterer, shared her excitement over the huge break with her friends on the social networking site last night.

"Guyssss!! The BIGGEST news!! I am being launched by Yash Raj Films as their new talent and I'm signing a 3 film deal!!!!!!!!! :D :D" Parneeti tweeted late night on February 14.

"My first film - Maneesh's Sharma's "ladies vs ricky bahl" with Ranveer and Anushka!!" she added.

Incidently, Priyanka and Parineeti follow each other on twitter and often exchange tweets. Parineeti also exchanges friendly tweets with Uday Chopra.

Post Band Baaja Baaraat success, Priyanka was been photographed with the BBB stars Ranvir and Anushka Sharma at a few Awards shows, but Parineeti has not been publicly seen as yet.

Priyanka also has another cousin Meera Chopra who works in South films, but the two are not on friendly terms according to media reports.

Labels: ,

Makasih