Selena Gomez Insanely Gorgeous at Grammy Awards 2011


Selena Gomez wowed in a shimmery J. Mendel gown with plunging neckline at the 2011 Grammy Awards at Staples Center on Sunday, February 13 in Los Angeles.

The 18-year-old Disney star matched the gown with Lorainne Schwartz jewelry, Judith Leiber clutch and Brian Atwood shoes.

You could be inclined to attribute Selena's high-octane glamor at the event to the presence of her16-year-old rumored boyfriend Justin Bieber, but the "The Wizards of Waverly Place" star and blossoming singer plays down the connection, suggesting she was excited about other things.

"I'm actually very excited about Dr. Dre and Eminem' s performance," Gomez told MTV. "I love Eminem. I'm a huge Eminem fan, so I'm very excited to see him."

Selena may not acknowledge that Bieber is her boyfriend, but she has been dating him, not to mention kissing him in a bikini on a yacht! And if that is not enough, she has also started referring to him as family.

On Thursday, when asked if she would be open to a musical collaboration with Bieber, here is what Selena told People magazine:

"I always say I don't want to mix in family with work!"

"I think that it would be fun," she added. "I definitely would be open for it."

Labels: , , , ,

Makasih