Gwen Stefani's with her son Zuma


Zuma is shy son of Gwen Stefani who feels uncomfortable with camera shoots. Gwen Stefani and Zuma were spotted at New York’s JFK International Airport on Saturday. Last night, Gwen a singer and fashion designer, was seen outside Milk Studios at Manhattan doing photo shoots all the day long.

Gwen answered to the question of her acceptance in the list of fashion designers of fashion industry and said, ““It’s kind of like I’m in my own bubble of me. I have my kids. I have my music. I have meetings, and I have a lot of fun doing it. When I started, I thought for sure I would be blacklisted like ‘what does she think she’s doing?’ but everyone has been super supportive”.

Further she said, “And that’s what builds your confidence and what inspires you to keep going,” she added. “But I do have a little bit of a sewing background and since I was little I made all of my costumes. And I wouldn’t consider myself an equal with any of those ‘designers.’ I’m in my own thing.”

Gwen is now at 41 of her age. She presented her LAMB designs for fall 2011 fashion, at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week at New York.

Labels:

Makasih