Party crasher steals Paris Hilton’s birthday cake


Hotel heiress Paris Hilton’s 30th birthday cake worth $ 2000 was stolen by a Los Angeles musician named Paz, who crashed her party.

The socialite threw a lavish bash at V-Moda Fortress, a private house in the Hollywood Hills, on Tuesday night when the uninvited guest sneaked away with the cake, Contactmusic
reported.

The musician entered the bash through the help of a friend and decided to take the three-tiered red cake after realising that it wasn’t being served to the guests and would in all probability be thrown away.

“I woke up this morning with a USD 2,000 birthday cake in my living room. It’s big. It’s red. It says ‘Paris’ and is delicious. At an inebriated moment I decided no one was going to waste $ 2,000 worth of anything on my watch. I had to rescue that cake,” the musician wrote on his Facebook page along with a picture of the cake.

The musician said he outsmarted the head of security by convincing him that he had been told to remove the desert and was soon in his car with his unusual loot without making anyone suspicious of his actions.

“In one fluid motion, I sidestep a confused waiter, seize the prize, and face to the door. I pass the security chief again on the way out. I nod purposefully … he nods in return and 40 seconds later I’m in the front seat of a Nissan Maxima with 70lbs of awesome in my lap. Success! (sic),” he added.

The cake was specially designed by Viridian Spirits for Paris who reached the milestone age on Thursday and Paz’s action made them unhappy. But Paris was presented with another cake which had her photograph adorned on the cake.

Labels:

Makasih