Taylor Swift Brings Her Cuteness Back


Taylor Swift returned to LA on February 22, on a break from her Speak Now world tour.

Despite a long flight home, Swift was a picture of grace in a red mini skirt with a wide waist band and a black and white striped top with three quarter length sleeves and boat neck.

She accessorized with nude peeptoe pumps with a bow top, tan leather messenger bag and a dainty gold bracelet in her right arm.

Her golden locks were tied in a ponytail with curly bangs framing her forehead. Winged eyeliner and dark pink lipstick rounded her being back home happy face.

Swift had the number '13' emblazoned on her right hand as she walked out of LAX

Unlucky for some, the number doesn't rattle the charming 20-year-old country crooner.

"The significance of the number 13 on my hand ... I paint this on my hand before every show because 13 is my lucky number — for a lot of reasons," Taylor says."It's really weird."

"I was born on the 13th. I turned 13 on Friday the 13th. My first album went gold in 13 weeks. My first #1 song had a 13-second intro," she adds. Every time I've won an award I've been seated in either the 13th seat, the 13th row, the 13th section or row M, which is the 13th letter."

"Basically whenever a 13 comes up in my life, it's a good thing."

Swift has completed the first leg of her Speak Now world tour through countries in Asia. The second, European leg of the tour starts on March 6 in Brussels, Belgium.

The North American leg of the tour, which will start on May 27 in Omaha.

Swift's third studio album, Speak Now, dropped on October 25 and sold approximately 1,047,000 copies in its first week.

Labels: ,

Makasih