Sofia Vergara Brings the Sexy to Women's Health South Africa









Posted Wednesday June 27, 2012 11:37 AM GMT





Bringing her sexiness to all parts of the globe, Sofia Vergara adorns the cover of the July 2012 'Better Sex Issue' of Women's Health South Africa magazine.


The 39-year-old Colombian beauty looks hot to trot in the Matt Jones shot spread while dishing about everything from her sex symbol status to beating thyroid cancer in the feature article.



Highlights from Miss Vergara's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Women's Health South Africa!


On how life has changed since she got the role of Gloria on 'Modern Family':
"It's changed a lot, of course. 20 Y is I'm much happier today that was before [laughs]. I've been in this business for 22 years; I was used to attention, but this show has taken it to a whole new level."


On how she deals with her sex symbol status:
"Well, at my age it's a surprise, no? I'm competing against girls who are 15 years younger than me. I'm proud to be competing against them. I think it's great that I'm showing a little bit more of the Latin look all over the world."


On beating thyroid cancer back in 2000:
"I had radiation therapy. I was very lucky. My cancer wasn't in a crazy stage; it was a coincidence that I found it - I had no symptoms or anything. But it changes you just to hear you have cancer."


On her son having moved away to college:
"I think I text him every 45 minutes. I have to control myself. He doesn't answer much. But I still text him. So I feel we're connected."







Photo Credit: Matt Jones for Women's Health South Africa



.
Makasih