Robert Pattinson's Total Film Summer 2012 Career Update









Posted Monday June 25, 2012 6:38 PM GMT





With his movie "Bel Ami" having just hit theaters and another film titled "Cosmopolis" coming this August, Robert Pattinson was aptly chosen for a feature in the Summer 2012 issue of Total Film magazine.


In the column, the 26-year-old "Twilight" heartthrob talks about all of his upcoming efforts and future plans, which includes a possible Iraqi-based shoot for Jean-Stephane Sauvaire's "Mission: Blacklist".



Highlights from Mr Pattinson's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Total Film!


On director David Cronenberg guiding him during "Cosmopolis" performance:
"We both started out not really knowing exactly what it was about but knowing it was interesting. I was trying to prepare for it, but the time it felt most right [while filming] was when you didn't know what you were doing. David had this uncanny sense of seeing when I didn't know what I was doing and that was always the take that he liked."


On his anal examination scene:
"David told me that the shot was going to be from between my legs. He knew I was a young actor trying to look like I was willing to do anything for the job. He was like, 'I want to shoot it... and just cups the frame with your balls at the top.' I genuinely believed him and had to go to his trailer and say, 'I dunno know if I can do that...'"


On his next movie:
"I'm doing 'Mission: Blacklist' with Jean-Stephane Sauvaire who made 'Johnny Mad Dog'. Hopefully that'll shoot in Iraq, which will be fun. Then I'm doing "Rover' with [Animal Kingdom's] David Michod."


On what fans can expect from 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2':
"It's one of the funniest ones out of all of them. I think Bill [Condon, director] has really captured the absurdity of it."














Photo Credit: Heidi Slimane for Total Film



.
Makasih