Paris Hilton Debuts DJ Skills at 'Pop Music Festival'









Posted Sunday June 24, 2012 12:18 PM GMT





Preparing for a night full of music and fun, Paris Hilton was preparing for her disc jockey premiere at the Pop Music Festival in Sao Paulo, Brazil on Friday (June 23).


The former reality TV starlet looked sexy in her stage costumes, which included a black crystal embellished corset that she paired with thigh high black socks. After her successful set she took to Twitter sharing, "Wow! What an incredible night! So happy you all loved my set! Loved watching you all smile & dance! One of the best night's of my life! ☺♡♫"



As Miss Hilton got ready to jet off to the exciting Brazilian city she shared, "On my way to The #PopMusicFestival! I have never been so nervous & excited all at once! Can't wait to have an incredible night! #I♡Brazil! ☺."


In a recent interview with Billboard, the 31-year-old opened up about looking forward to the event saying, "I cannot wait to DJ for the first time in front of thousands of people," adding, "I have been a part of the music scene and club scene since I was 15. It's something I have been passionate about and have come to respect very much. I am very excited to share all of my hard work with the world."


Aside from the heiress, other music stars including Jennifer Lopez and Kelly Clarkson also took the stage to perform.




Enjoy the pictures of Paris Hilton performing as a DJ at the Pop Music Festival in Sao Paulo, Brazil (June 23).





.
Makasih