Miranda Kerr Covers Harper's Bazaar UK August 2012









Posted Friday June 29, 2012 1:47 AM GMT





She's a favorite when it comes to front page picks, and Miranda Kerr landed another high profile gig by covering the August 2012 of Harper's Bazaar UK magazine.


Spotted out with hubby Orlando Bloom on Thursday (June 28) to see the Broadway show 'Peter And The Starcatcher' in New York City, the 29-year-old Aussie supermodel looks enchanting for the publication's Giampaolo Sgura shot spread - which was taken at former boxing champ Mike Tyson's former estate in New Jersey.



Meanwhile, highlights from Miss Kerr's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Harper's Bazaar UK!


On her perfect day:
"To wake up to the sound of my son saying 'Mama, mama!' It's the best sound ever. Then I just love to get him out of bed and he can jump into bed with us, and we have cuddle time."


On the likelihood that she and husband Orlando Bloom will expand their family:
"I think probably, yes. Having a child is the most incredible experience. What's surprised me most is just how incredible the bond is between you and your child. To watch him grow and evolve every day is really inspiring."


On not feeling any pressure to slim down after having her son, Flynn:
"I didn't feel pressure to snap back into shape. My priority was just having my son and breastfeeding, which was something I really wanted to do, and it came easily. I'm actually still making milk now but, you know, he's got teeth."





Enjoy the pictures of Miranda Kerr for Harper's Bazaar UK and out at the Broadway show with Orlando Bloom (June 28).





Photo Credit: Giampaolo Sgura for Harper's Bazaar UK, FameFlynet.com



.
Makasih