Maroon 5 Rock the "Late Show with David Letterman”









Posted Thursday June 28, 2012 7:26 PM GMT





Their new album Overexposed hit stores earlier this week, and Maroon 5 brought their funky fresh pop vibe to "The Late Show with David Letterman".


Adam Levine and his bandmates killed a live version of their radio single "Payphone," much to the delight of the audience at the Ed Sullivan Theatre.



During a recent interview Adam was asked if he'd ever consider trying out a solo career like many other famous frontmen have done before him.


But Levine isn't interested- "No. And I know I say this and 'famous last words,' but being a solo artist is so painfully uncool. I always loved playing music with my friends and being in a bit of a fraternity with my best friends and playing and traveling the world. To be a solo artist, I'm just not interested. I never have been. I'd sooner start another band. And why would I want to start over as myself? I have enough ego satisfaction being on The Voice and having my own shtick and all that stuff."





Enjoy the pictures of Adam Levine at the "Late Show with David Letterman" (June 26).





.
Makasih