Doutzen Kroes: Poolside Bikini Babe









Posted Tuesday June 19, 2012 2:17 PM GMT





Looking to work on her tan, Doutzen Kroes was spotted out by the pool at her Miami, Florida hotel today (June 19).


The 27-year-old Dutch supermodel was joined by her husband Sunnery James and son Phyllon as she pranced around in a skimpy blue and white striped two-piece swimsuit.



In a recent interview Doutzen, who was ranked the #5 highest paid model in the world by Forbes, shared that she works extremely hard to maintain her fabulous form.


"I take really good care of my body. I try to sleep as much as I can, and I go to the gym a lot because my body enjoys a good work out. I keep my skin hydrated, and I avoid eating too many sweets or too much chocolate."


She added, "In any job, you have to give up certain things, and I believe that having a good quality of life means enjoying certain things only in moderation. I love my job, and so I could never complain about making these sacrifices."




Enjoy the pictures of Doutzen Kroes showing off her bikini body poolside in Miami (June 19).





Photo Credit: PacificCoastNewsOnline.com



.
Makasih