Dianna Agron to play a young Carrie Bradshaw


Glee star Dianna Agron would love to play a young Carrie Bradshaw in a Sex and the City prequel. But the actress is aware of all the pressure that would come with stepping into Carrie’s Manolos. Asked about the possibility of playing the lead in The Carrie Diaries, the 24-year-old told Access: “Of course.” Speaking at the I Am Number Four premiere in Los Angeles on Wednesday, she added: “I mean, who hasn’t seen every episode 5 million times. But, then again, you run the risk of people hating it. I mean, how do you compete against Sarah Jessica Parker? She originated that!” Earlier in the week at Justin Bieber’s Never Say Never premiere, Miley Cyrus also said she would like to be considered for the role. Cyrus, 18, said: “I would love it. “I’m not attached, so I don’t want to say that, but that would be very cool.”

Labels:

Makasih