Kim Kardashian & Kanye West: Los Angeles Lovers









Posted Friday June 29, 2012 2:21 PM GMT





Gearing up for the day ahead, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West were spotted leaving Kim's house in Los Angeles this morning (June 29).


The "Disaster Movie" dame and her "Love Lockdown" rapper boyfriend looked a bit weary of the paparazzi that were waiting for them as they made their exit.



And though she's widely considered quite the buxom babe, Kim told press she's always dealing with little annoyances with her body.


"I'm such a perfectionist that I'm not really completely happy with my body. I don't like my thighs, I wear spanx a lot, they're like the greatest invention."


"I like to do a little QuickTrim cleanse before bikini time and photo shoots and if I've got something coming up I don't eat as bad and I work out all the time," she added.




Enjoy the pictures of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West leaving Kim's house in LA (June 29).





.
Makasih