Miley Cyrus Marie Claire March 2011: “Smoking Bong


Miley Cyrus has something to say about Bong-Gate 2010. In an interview with Marie Claire’s March 2011 issue, the teen star speaks for the first time about that explosive footage of her getting high that made a splash when it surfaced online last November.

“I’m not perfect … I made a mistake … I’m disappointed in myself for disappointing my fans,” the former Hannah Montana actress tells the mag of the viral video, in which she was snapped smoking the legal herb salvia with a gaggle of giggling friends.

Cyrus, 18, notes that for the first time, she’s realized that many of the rules and exceptions applied to other teens are not applicable to her.

“They’re not Miley Cyrus. They’re not role models. So for me it was a bad decision, because of my fans and because of what I stand for,” she added.

Labels:

Makasih