Tonight: The Last Season of The Hills ... or Not!


If you thought the first episode of the final season of The Hills tonight was the beginning of the end, you may want to rethink that, Kristin Cavallari says.

"There's a possibility of them ordering 12 more episodes," the resident bad girl said, presumably meaning on top of the 12 episodes starting this evening.

So either an ultra-long Season Six or a Season Seven. Either way, that's great news for any fans the show actually retained since Lauren Conrad bolted.

"I would like to," she said. "I'm in such a rhythm with things and I'm having a great time. We're just now starting to get into some really good juicy stuff with a few new people. So I think we could do another 12 and make them good."

The writers and editors have done a great job lately, so we're all for it!
"I can't deny the fact that he is one of the most good looking men in the entire world," Cavallari, who swears she's not a bitch, gushed unabashedly.

"We have a lot of fun together. I don't know if we could ever really get back together and be serious, but we are sort of trying to see if we could."

She'd also like to see former Hills frontwoman LC return for the finale.

"I would love her to," Kristin Cavallari said. "I think it would be so great if she did. There could be many different ways of bringing her back."

Kristin and Co. grace our television screens at 10 p.m. Tuesday.

Labels:

Makasih