KIDMAN'S DAUGHTER OBSESSED WITH PUPPETS


Nicole Kidman's daughter is obsessed with puppets.
The 41-year-old actress has bought five-month-old Sunday Rose – her daughter with country musician husband Keith Urban a turtle puppet toy for Christmas as she loves the make-believe characters.

She said: "This Christmas we will be celebrating with a lot of hugs and kisses and Christmas carols. We've bought her a turtle puppet – she loves puppets!"

Nicole's co-star in new movie "Australia" Hugh Jackman added at the London premiere of the film last night (Dec 10, 2008) he is planning to spend the festive period in America rather than his native country Australia.

The hunky star, who was recently named People magazine's Sexiest Man Alive, revealed he wants to indulge in as many festive treats as possible, and is even looking forward to celebrating in colder weather.

He said: "I'm going to be in New York with my family. I'll be going to the 'Nutcracker,' I'll be going to Rockefeller Plaza, I'll be going to the Rockettes, maybe catch a basketball game or two."

"I've been at home for two years straight, so I'll be OK. I actually like the snow. I like the cold – it's all different, it's all a novelty to me."

Labels:

Makasih