David Beckham, Audrina Patridge & More Share Their Holiday Tidings




A host of celebs have hit the net this holiday season to share their good tidings.
David Beckham
took to his personal web site on Christmas eve, where he blogged about his holiday plans and offered his season’s greetings to the fans.

“Now Christmas has arrived again and I’m really looking forward to spending time with my family and enjoying the holiday before I experience some time in Italy with AC Milan early next year,” he wrote. “So, I’d like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.”

“Hills” star Audrina Patridge posted a photo of her ransacked closet on Christmas Eve, and let fans know it was messy because she was thinking of others.

“I know it looks like a complete train wreck but I tore it apart for a good cause haha,” she wrote. “I actually went through all of my closets and gathered tons of clothes, shoes, hats, scarves etc. and gave all of it to charity. I really hope that they make someone’s Christmas!”

Labels: ,

Makasih